New Automotive Manufacturer Need Economical Space
Nukabe USA Corporation needed to build a new focus factory. Agracel built a building larger than needed and operated a public warehousing company in the balance of the space. Through the years Nukabe was able to expand their manufacturing space requirements in less than 2 weeks. Eventually Nukabe was purchased by Hitachi Metals and HN Automotive was formed which purchased the building after the initial 10 year lease.
- Floor: 6” concrete warehouse
- Overhead Doors: 5
- Roof: Standing seam with 4” insulation
- Size: 7040 sf office space
- Structure: Pre-engineered metal with expandable partition walls - 24’ eave height - joint dock area
- Walls: Metal siding with 4” insulation in walls