Perfect Timing Agracel recently leased the 75,000 sf Kershaw County Spec building to Hengst Automotive. As Hengst is seeing tremendous growth, the shell building (located in the same park as Hengst) made perfect sense. For over fifty years, Hengst has been providing the automotive and engine industry as well as industrial and environmental engineering with innovative ideas and solutions in the field of filtration and fluid management.
- Ceiling - 24' eave height
- Docks: Capability for a minimum of 4 truck docks and 1 overhead drive-thru door
- Other: Located on 14 acres in the Steeplechase Industrial Park
- Size: expandable to 150000 sf
- Structure: Pre-fab concrete structure - 24’ eave height - 50’ x 50’ column spacing