Agracel has partnered with the Marlboro Development Team to build a 109,200 Sf speculative facility in the Northeastern Commerce Center Industrial Park in Bennettsville, South Carolina. The site is located approximately 4 miles from the new Dillon Inland Port which is slated to open in April 2018. The spec facility has an estimated Q2 of 2018 completion.
- Acres: 17.6 expandable to 45 acres
- Automobile Parking: To Suit Tenant (380+)
- Clear Height: 32' 6" at first column
- Column Spacing: 50' x 52' interior bays - 60' x 52' loading bays
- Construction: Insulated Precast Concrete
- Dimensions: 260' x 420'
- Dock Doors: Thirty-two (32) 9' x 10'
- Drive-In Doors: Two (2) 12' x 14'
- Electric/Lighting/Fire Protection: To Suit Tenant
- Floors: To Suit Tenant
- HVAC: To Suit Tenant
- Office: To Suit Tenant
- Roof: White TPO membrane with 20 year warranty
- Trailer Parking: To Suit Tenant
- Truck Courts: Cross Dock Capable - 185' deep