#567 – CEO Class BusinessesPosted on
CEO Class Businesses
Our followers that are familiar with the CEO Program know that a key component of every CEO class is their Class Business. (If you are not familiar with CEO, visit here.) We want to share with you what two of our more local classes are planning for their class business.
The Effingham County (IL) CEO class is planning their CEO Experience for February 3, 2016. Their day involves an amazing line-up of speakers, including these keynotes:
- – Jon Acuff, a New York Times bestselling author and speaker who will share his passion of encouraging others;
- – Habeeb Habeeb, a dynamic speaker who will present “True Meaning of Success”, that will touch on servant leadership, integrity, kindness, and finding the job in everything you do;
- – Craig Lindvahl and Karen Wolters, two great people who are passionate about CEO. Craig and Karen will talk about the “magic” behind the CEO program and the rapid expansion it is experiencing.
In addition, a number of breakout sessions will be held involving a number of area business and community leaders.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit Effingham CEO Experience.
The Jasper County (IL) CEO class will be presenting their “Small Town Spotlight” on January 30, 2016. The event will feature an evening of hors d’oeuvres and socializing followed by music and comedy from three different performers with local roots, including:
- – Kyle Scanlan, a hometown comedian now based out of Chicago. Kyle has performed at the Del Close Marathon, The Laugh Factory, Comedy-Bar, and different clubs throughout the Midwest.
- – Taylor Schmidt, who will entertain the crowd with his unique style of singing and playing guitar.
- – Crazy Horse Band, a well-known local band, will treat the audience with their classic rock and contemporary country music.
Visit Small Town Spotlight for more information on the Jasper County CEO class event.
If you are in an area near one of the 28 CEO classes spread throughout Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, and Minnesota, we encourage you to find out about their class business and support their program. You will be glad you did!