#479. Opening Day at Holiday World is May 3rd!!Posted on
Opening Day at Holiday World is May 3rd!!
One of our favorite places to share with our readers has to be Holiday World and Splashin’ Safari in Santa Claus, Indiana! We also love the town’s name! Each year, the award winning theme park invests in new features to keep their guests coming back. This year was no exception, as Holiday World’s “ship has come in”.
The Mayflower, a classic swinging ship, has been added to the Thanksgiving-themed section of the park. This family ride will swing riders on an arc reaching 54 feet over a pool of water, giving its 60 passengers a hint of what the Pilgrims experienced on their heroic voyage long ago.
In addition, other new features for 2014 include:
- Friday Night Fireworks (Friday evenings from June 13 through August 1)
- Extended Splashin’ Safari hours
- Summer Fun Card for multi-day summer visits
- New Wildebeestro restaurant and Safari Outpost shop in Splashin’ Safari
- Remodeled Mrs. Klaus’ Kitchen
- More cabanas
- Parking lot improvements
And…ticket prices for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari will not increase in 2014!
For more information, visit www.holidayworld.com.