Agracel acquired a 305,600 SF facility located in Mt. Sterling, Kentucky. The building was formerly occupied by Pentair and has been renamed the Mt. Sterling Industrial Center. We have secured a long-term lease for 110,000 SF leaving an additional 195,600 SF available to the market. A powder coat paint system is in a portion of the available space. System may also be removed if not needed.
- 2 - Interior truck docks
- Air Conditioning: Entire building
- Ceiling Height: 24' - 36'
- Column Spacing: 40’ x 40’
- Crane: One - 15 ton bridge crane
- Docks: 11
- Electric: 6 - 2500A - 277/480V
- Floors: 8" concrete slab
- Ground Level Doors: 2 - Drive in
- Paint System: George Koch Sons Powder Paint System
- Structure: Split block and metal